Zoosk Community Info
About the Zoosk Community
Zoosk[+] is an online dating site. In addition to the website, there are mobile apps you can use to meet and communicate with people. You don’t have to be looking for someone to date, you can just be looking to make new friends.
You must be at least 18 years old to sign up with Zoosk, since it is a dating service. You can create an account on your own, or you can use your Facebook account to login, if you authorize it.
Where to Find the Zoosk Community
The Zoosk website is the community, but if you don’t have access to a computer, you can download an app for your smartphone.
News and Updates: Zoosk
Stay up to date with Zoosk by subscribing to their blog. [+]
Connecting with Zoosk on Social Media
Zoosk is active on various social media channels.
- Facebook: [+]Find success stories and more on the Facebook page.
- Twitter:[+]Zoosk shares success stories and more on their Twitter page.
- Flickr:Zoosk doesn’t have an official Flickr.
- YouTube:[+]Zoosk users YouTube to share user success stories.
- Tumblr:Zoosk doesn’t haven’t an official Tumblr.
- Zoosk Community Blog:[+]The Zoosk blog is a collection of success stories, dating advice, infographics, and more. It’s the perfect augment to a dating community.
There are complaints of fraudulent account and charges, but this could be due to the fact that people can make an account via Facebook. If your Facebook is hacked then this could create issues with Zoosk when you don’t personally use the service. Though there are 324 Better Business Bureau complaints, the company has worked to address all of them reasonably.