Walmart Community Info
About the Walmart Community
Walmart[+] is a mass retailer with many stores located throughout the United States. They are known for their discount pricing, and wide variety of product availability. You can shop online, too, but pricing may vary from your local store.
Walmart does not have a dedicated community on their website, but instead opts to have a community on their social media channels. If you have an account with them online, you can leave product reviews to help other people make their purchasing decisions.
Where to Find the Walmart Community
You can connect with the Walmart Community across their various social media channels.
News and Updates: Walmart
You can find news and updates for Walmart either by subscribing to their email newsletter, or by following them on their social media channels.
Connecting with Walmart on Social Media
Walmart is active on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and YouTube.
- Facebook: [+]Stay up to date with national promotions, discounts, and other special deals for Walmart customers. You can also reach corporate customer service this way.
- Twitter:[+]Stay up to date with national promotions, discounts, and other special deals for Walmart customers. You can also reach customer service this way.
- Flickr:[+]See photos of corporate meetings, stores all over the country, products, and more.
- YouTube:[+]See gift recommendations, product reviews, demos and more on the Walmart YouTube channel.
- Tumblr:Walmart is not on Tumblr.
- Walmart Community Blog:Walmart does not have a community blog.
Walmart has a lot of complaints, from rude customer service, to poor service at the auto center, to damage caused by unbolted cart corrals in the parking lot, to double charges.