Verizon Community Info
About the Verizon Community
Verizon Wireless®[+] is one of the leading providers of cell phone coverage in the United States and across the globe. Depending on where you live, you may also be able to get home phone, high speed Internet, and TV services through Verizon as well.
The Verizon Wireless community is designed to help you find answers to your questions and connect with other Verizon customers. You do not have to have an account with them to find information, but you do need an account to post and reply to the community.
Where to Find the Verizon Community
The Verizon Wireless Community is part of the Verizon Wireless website.
News and Updates: Verizon
You can get news and updates from within the community and across social media websites.
Connecting with Verizon on Social Media
Verizon is active on social media websites such as: Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Facebook: Find out the latest information from Verizon, including sales on equipment, and reach out to customer service.
- Twitter:Stay up to date with everything Verizon, and reach customer service with Twitter.
- Flickr:There is not official Flickr stream for Verizon Wireless.
- YouTube:Use YouTube to learn more about how to use certain devices on the Verizon Wireless network.
- Tumblr:Though there is a Tumblr, it doesn’t look like it is officially Verizon Wireless, because it is not maintained, and there is nothing on it as of December 3013.
- Verizon Community Blog:There does not appear to be an official blog for Verizon.
Verizon has a number of complaints about their service. From improper billing, to not adhering to the terms of their own early termination agreement, to poor service availability in certain areas, Verizon has some work to do to keep their customers happy.