Twitter Community Info
About the Twitter Community
Twitter[+] is a social network community that allows users to connect with people they know in real life, as well as make new connections. Users are limited to 140 characters per update, so this is considered a microblogging platform. Photos can be shared with the use of links.
You will have to register for a Twitter account in order to access the Twitter community. You must be at least 13 years of age to do this. Since you can use your Twitter account to login to so many other services online today, you will have to create the original account by hand before you can authorize other applications to use your Twitter login data.
Where to Find the Twitter Community
The Twitter community is located in the help section[+] of the website. This is where users can ask questions, search for answers to frequently asked questions, and contact Twitter support. Since the community is so busy, it could take a couple of days before you’ll hear back from anyone, but they will work with you to solve whatever issue it is that you may be having.
News and Updates: Twitter
All news and updates come via the company blog and its social media channels, provided below.
Connecting with Twitter on Social Media
Even though Twitter is a social media website, it maintains an active presence on many other social media channels.
- Facebook: [+]This page will help you link your Facebook and Twitter accounts together. There does not appear to be an official fan page on the network..
- Twitter:[+]Follow Twitter on Twitter to learn more about how Twitter was started, and how to make the most of your account.
- Flickr:There is not an official Flickr account for Twitter, but there are instructions about how to link the two accounts.
- YouTube:[+]Visit YouTube to learn more about how Twitter was started, and how to make the most of your account.
- Tumblr:There is not an official Tumblr account for Twitter, but there are instructions about how to link the two accounts.
- Twitter Community Blog:[+]The blog keeps you up to date with what’s going on with the company.
Many Twitter complaints have to do with the amount of spam present on the network. There are some complaints about using the mobile app, and about accounts being hacked.